It’s that time of year again!
GRIFFIN FIREFIGHTERS ANNUAL TOY ROUND-UP
The Griffin Firefighter’s Annual Toy Round-up has begun. Firefighters will collect toys at all three City Fire Stations until Thursday, December 19th, 2013
Station #1 North Hill Street at Chappell Street
Station #2 401 North Expressway
Station #3 South Hill Street at Crescent West
CHILDREN GIVING TO CHILDREN has always been our theme. The firefighters wish to encourage parents to demonstrate the joy Christmas giving by making their donation a family event. They suggest bringing a camera to create a lasting memory of their child fulfilling the true meaning of Christmas.
Toy Drive Information
1. Last day firefighters will be accepting toys is December 19th.
2. Toys accepted 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
3. Toys are needed for boys and girls of all ages.
4. Checks are accepted and 100% of the money received will purchase toys. Make checks payable to Griffin Firefighter’s Toy Round-up, C/O Fire Station 2, 401 North Expressway, Griffin, Ga. 30223
5. Griffin Firefighters ask that all new toys remain in their original packaging and should not be wrapped.
6. Griffin Fire Rescue DOES NOT distribute toys to individuals. Anyone wishing to receive toys must register with the Department of Family & Children’s Services or the Salvation Army.
7. All toys will be delivered to DFACS and the Salvation Army.
For more information, or any business or organization wanting to help Griffin Fire-Rescue, please call Capt. Mitchell Cardell or Capt. John Hamilton at (770) 229-6415.