The community is mourning the loss of two lives this week after a weekend fire on East McIntosh Road.  As reported over WKEU, Spalding County fire personnel responded to the scene Saturday morning, and found 44-year old mother Christie Lewis non-responsive and her adopted 6-year old son, Zachary Sevenstar unconscious.  Lewis was pronounced deceased by coroner Sonny Foster a short time later, while the 6-year old was transported to the Augusta Burn Unit in critical condition.  On Sunday, the coroner revealed that Zachary had passed away as well, due to injury from the fire.  Husband Jimmy Lewis, who was working at the time of the incident, advised that firefighters found his wife on top of the 6-year old in an attempt to cover him from the flames.   Georgia’s Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner Ralph Hudgens said an investigation by his office revealed that the early morning house fire was caused by the improper discarding of a cigarette into a trash can that started the blaze.  Commissioner Hudgens said the fire was reported around 9:30 a.m.  Saturday and the blaze was extinguished by the Spalding County Fire Department.  Conner-Westbury Funeral Home will be in charge of the arrangements.